Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holidays

hey im back blogging again =) well im really happy that i finally got the job at utopia!! i applied the second time then only i manage to get the job yay!! but im still waiting for the manager to call me for training..well this is one of the good news and the other thing is recently i spend most of my time with my bf although he is working from 9 till 5 but im still happy can see him every single day hehehehe but sometimes he is not always by my side and he always will contact his guy friends first..sometimes im wondering is he gay?well sometimes i wanted to call him and ask him what time is he coming back, but then saw his phone in the room haiz... dont know why recently he did not bring his phone and im in the room worrying and waiting for him for so long to come back...im wondering am i important to him?but one thing i know that he treat me as his gf bcos there is one day where he saw me and my friend (guy) in my room sleeping and the environment is dark so he was so pissed at me for 2 days.. ok guys i can seriously tell u that there is really nothing happen between my friend and me and so i asked my bf why is he so quiet bcos he was really very quiet ever since he saw it, but he doesnt want to tell me..im really very scared during that time bcos he was really very quiet and thats the first time seeing him like that..then the next day he talk to me about that incident and i told him to trust me that im not this kind of person and so he trust me.. although the room is dark bcos my friend likes to sleep in a dark room that i also explain to him...and so at least i know that he is angry if he thought i did something bad behind his back..bcos all the while i thought that he is not "Gan Cheong"about me and bother what i do, but now i know..and oh results is coming out soon its really very freaky thing to check and i hope that everyone did well for their exams hwaiting!

1 comment:

Vicℒ ♥ said...

Well,well congratz on job..
and erhm yeap if some guy is not piss..means smth wrong with him d...hahah
i know..u went clubbing alot too...
but pls gurl, dont drink so much..is not good for u..if i am there..
i see u drink that much..i wil *smack* u..
All the best sis~~ and enjoy ur holiday ok..
Love Vic*